Monday, March 14, 2005

Nimiety...!

Ugh!! How difficult is it to get a person to talk to you? Okay... before I proceed, this is not an intelligent post. This is just a vent-up frustration. Okay, maybe I do not always get what I want. But on this, I just hope a miracle would happen, and I'm satisfied. How frustrating is it when you are attracted to the mind, but can't seem to penetrate it and mesh with it more than you like, when you know you can mesh well intellectually. Well, I couldn't be 100% sure, but by God I feel that way! Sheesshh!! It's really frustrating, I tell you. But then again, I am aware that the person is a little picky. Hmm... talking about good bone structure and neat little package. That is just soooo NOT me. And how depressing it is, when an intelligent mind is also corrupted by the notion of beauty is but skin deep. Hahaha.. Okay, I guess I'm done for the day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally agree it dont sound intelligent. Sounds like you reasoning to your self.

Harith

March 21, 2005 4:57 PM  
Blogger atenah said...

sound yummy, go for it

March 26, 2005 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home