Friday, March 18, 2005

Oh.SHOOOOOT.

I thought I'm the wittiest. I thought I could charm intelligent men with my intelligence. I thought since no one could accuse me for being beautiful, I could be accused of being too charming. And engaging.

I thought wrong.

Obviously there are wittier, more intelligent, more charming and more engaging urrm.. single girls out there beside me. Oh well... a girl's gotta to what a girl's gotta do. Today I read another post from my urrmm.. soulmate-who-didn't-realise-he-is-or-i'm-just-deluding-myself-yet-again. It was, as usual... engaging (the word goes around, huh? Forgive me for my lack of vocabulary...). Blame it on the rate of busy-ness today, or the sloth-rate my brain is functioning today. I could not construct a reply. Not even the most simplest, darnest way.

Too bad.

I just read a very, very damned witty comment to his post. And I'm crushed. It's like (let's be a bimb a while coz I'm feeling like one...) duh-oh! Why couldn't I think of something like that? That sure will get his attention! Hahaha.. Right. But that's okay, I think I'll reserve my comment until the next post.

Okay... so maybe you're thinking I'm some kind of a lovesick teenager. EEEKKK!!! Wrong! I'm just so 'involved' with his thoughts. So very much similar to mine. Of course there are times when I argued with what he has to say. Hmmm... I am smitten (as what my housemate said).

Ah-nee-ways... I will endevour to be wittier next time. Maybe today is just not my day.

Right, my friend just called me, I have to go. Let's see if I'm wittier on Monday. I sure hope so. Bye peeps (told you I feel like a bimb today). Have a nice weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kak Teh said...

love your toonjade!

March 19, 2005 11:24 PM  
Blogger Hajar said...

kak teh, thanks. it's just what my friend and i play around. we haven't been updating for quite sometime.. busy.. busy.. busy..

March 21, 2005 9:29 AM  
Blogger atenah said...

that's the spirit, keep on trying

March 26, 2005 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home