Friday, March 25, 2005

it's friiiiiiidaaayyyy!!!

TGIF!! The weekend is just... TOMORROW. Tonight I'm watching Constantine. Yeah, yeah, I know the movie has been screening for the past few weeks. So, yeah, I'm only watching it tonight.

I remember those days when I was in the Uni, my friends and I would always be the first to watch new screening. Sneak Preview memanjang, I kid you not! Just ask us what's the latest movie showing, in less than a blink we could answer. I remember this one particular night, we just go back from Genting Highland, went straight to TGV in Mines. And went to watch... aisehh.. I forgot what movie it was. Hmm.. I guess it was not a night to remember after all! Haha..

Anyway, nowadays, I guess we're the 'sweeping' crowd when it comes to watching movies. The screening has been going sooooooooo long until there were times we missed it at all! Today actually I wanted to watch Shall We Dance (Richard Gere just make my heart go flip-flop), but apparently their latest show is at 6:15pm. No can do, sire! I need to go back, change and make myself as pretty as I can (yes, I know it's only a movie, and it's dark, no one can actually appreciate my make-believe prettiness... but just let me be, ok?). So, I had to go for Keannu Reeves (who makes my heart goes.. aaaahhhhhh... and a dreamy smile plastered on my face..).

They say this movie can make people with faint heart go ding-dong. Hmm... Interesting. So, you'll here from me on Monday if I survive tonight.

Enjoy your weekend people. Hahaha.. I don't think many people read my blog anyway, but what the heyy.. I wish everyone good weekend ahead. Don't forget to check out my new entry at my other blog. Ehehe... Tangan a little gatal today...

4 Comments:

Blogger Kak Teh said...

you know, your posting is like my no: 7 bus. I wait and wait and wait and then two come along ( while I was away!) Yes, I love to watch movies with men like Gere or Harrison Ford. I know my heart can't take it anymore if it misses anymore beats but what the heck.

March 26, 2005 12:52 AM  
Blogger atenah said...

kak teh: LOL
jade @ lady @ toon: you're goooood

March 26, 2005 1:51 PM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

ladyJade, as youcan see i have brought my mob along..hehe - atenah! stop stalking me! :)

March 26, 2005 7:21 PM  
Blogger Hajar said...

kak teh: ROTFL. and, the more the merrier. i sort of envy people who gets visits on their blog non-stop.
atenah: thank you :). leave some comments if you will @toonjade. :-D

March 28, 2005 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home