Tuesday, May 03, 2005

In a limbo

Not really a question of being in between reality or fantasy. Aku berpijak di bumi yang nyata. Two feet firm on the ground. BUT...

There is always that BUT thingy. Whatever we do. Whatever we say. Can it NOT be BUT just for once? My thoughts are jumbled up at the moment. One thing leads to another and that to another. And so it goes.

Do you agree if I say, one thing that we do, is actually interelated with the things that we do next and after that? Watch MTV? Recall that six degree music video? How they connect Ja Rule with Ben Affleck for example. Hah! I figure it's the same thing with what we do. Again, choices that we make.

Does first love ever die? They say not. Someone told me once that love can be defined in many ways. I myself know one thing. It hurts to love and be loved at the same time it is a bliss. Confusing. Love it is. So, why do we need it? Because it makes us feel important. Cared for. Cherished. It feeds our ego. Don't believe me? Okay, when you other half apologise on something that they do wrong, it gives you that warm feeling of satisfaction. Even if it's just a little bit. That's your ego glowing.

I'm not reallt sure what I'm trying to put across here. I just feel like writing something. I am in the state of confusion. How can something that you considered not important, when it happens it gives a dent to your mood? Maybe it is important but you're in denial that it is. And you're in denial because it is a defense mechanism. Why do we need this defense mechanism? Because we do not want to get hurt again. But isn't getting hurt is part of the puzzle that somehow or rather has to fit in? When you pick up a stick, both ends are lifted up. It's a risk everyone has to take.

Having said that, I am not done with taking risk. I accept the fact that whatever I do will have its ups and downs. Very the matured, huh?

What's behind the mask, I wonder...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May god bless u.......

Mr. J

May 05, 2005 3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it the saying, "love makes the world go 'round"??? Maybe so!! Without it, we would be too lonely, even here, on blogland...I love you! See there!!!!!! Hope this finds you in a more serene place***** Love and hugs!!!

May 06, 2005 6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home