Things I learnt last night...
German (which reputedly with the best beer)
Place with vast collection of arts:
Florence, Italy @ Uffizzi Musuem
'Uffizzi' means office.
It is in Italian's old tounge.
Country with invaluable historical artifacts:
Egypt
Young calf meat (slaughtered before it stops weaning):
Veal
The art of wine drinking:
You hold the stem of the wine glass because you don't want your body temperature affecting the wine's.
You swirl the liquid in the glass to get it oxidised.
You smell the wine before you sip to get the scent.
You sip it to savour the taste while the scent still lingers.
Bizarre fact:
Most people, when asked, why they want to visit certain places, could not give reasons. If they do give one, it's vague.
Country with most castles:
France.
In France:
The old castle costs lesser than the apartments.
In Italy:
It costs a BOMB to buy an apartment. Because, there are hidden arts on the ceiling... And people who bought a basement of a building to turn it into home, can be a zillionaire in no time. Because, there are hidden arts on the ceiling...
In Florence:
Everywhere is art. Every corner. Each building.
-------------------------------------------
All in one dinner sitting. Hmm... I couldn't seem to remember anything else. So... will add more, should it come back to me.
I am actually having blogger's block. Couldn't think of anything to write. Should I ask someone to interview me? He he he...

5 Comments:
things i learnt today:
what IMHO means
what WTF means
what MIL/FIL/SI/BIL mean
what ROTFLOL means
I must be a very latre learner...have just become used to BTW,FYO, ECT, ECT...
hmmmm (that is hmmmm)
kak teh.. out of what you listed.. I only know ROTFLOL, BTW and probably WTF.
I must be a doubly later learner...
very informative post yay I know some of those things but learned a lot more... thanks for sharing what you learned with us...
ditto that late learner thingy I am one three :P
jade,
IMHO - in my humble opinion
MIL - mother in law
FIL - father in law
etc..
FYO - oh o...i think it shd be FYEO
which stands for - for your eyes only....
jade..please please please let me interview you.
*formerly known as spasticolon*
Post a Comment
<< Home