Monday, July 04, 2005

NEW @ toonjade

Check out this latest post. Hehe.. aku tersengih lagi.

I bought two books today. Wilayah PerseKUTUan and The Malay Dilemma. No... there is no connection of those two books whatsoever. I just thought.. well, I didn't think anything. I went to the bookstore, for the purpose of buying the former, then while browsing I saw the latter.

Hmmm... I was also looking for Sejarah Melayu when I saw another book The Sultan's Land (the title is something like that. cannot recall the exact). Hmm... I guess, those two will be in the list for my next book shopping. By the way, do they still sell Sejarah Melayu out there? I'm sure I have a copy of it in my parents'. Tapi.. malas nak pi cari kat book rack tuh. hehe.. Somethings are more meaningful when you get them yourself, aren't they?

I will not stop buying and reading traditional books just because nowadays we have e-books. They are just not the same. Reading a physical book is more... personal. You get to curl with it on the couch, occasionally bending to the front to grab that mug of coffee/milo (take your pick), or huddle with it under the blanket and imagine... hmmm... I shall stop here.

Now.. jade, GET. BACK. TO. WORK.

1 Comments:

Blogger D.N.A.S said...

Kat rumah kita kat kampung ada buku Riwayat Hang Tuah. Dulu pernah baca 10 pages je, lepas tu give up... tak larat nak memahamkan ayatnya.... hihihi. Nak pinjam???

July 06, 2005 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home