A Tribute
Yes, I know it's more than 24 hours away, but I intend to bask in its warmth earlier. It's a little dampen with the passing of my aunty. But I have accepted that she's in a far much better place. Al-Fatihah.
She's a survivor, until the very end. I was not beside her when she was gracefully taken. But what little time I was with her, she had never fail to smile, and being strong. She did not give up easily. She knew it was terminal, but she was also determine to fight.The treatment was hard on her. It was hard to hold back tears. But seeing her taking everything positively, made us stronger in fact. She went through the stages with bravery of a knight to war. She came back weaker at times, but she had always bounced back.
About a week ago, we were told that the bone was being attacked. 3 days back, her lung collapsed. But still she put all her energy into fighting. Her survival energy was really, really magnificent. I will not say she finally succumb to the disease. No. She finally accepted her Creator's invitation to join Him on Saturday morning.
She is being remembered very fondly. All dua' and prayers go to her. May she sits with the most loved by Him.

2 Comments:
Takziah Jade, sedihnya raya haji without one of our beloved family members. Rasanya betul orang cakap, when a loved one dies, part of us will die too. Hopefully sesiapa yg still bernyawa ni will be as strong as arwah.
Takziah,your aunty tu anyone i've met ke?mmm,i doakan semoga rohnya dicucuri Rahmat daripad Nya. Selamat Hari Raya AidilAdha...from down south...Kulaifornia
Post a Comment
<< Home