Sayonara
The past few months I have been showered with blessings after blessings. And I realise He loves me. So much that I feel inadequate and guilty all the time. I felt that I'm being knocked on the head over and over again. A reminder that I've not given enough, back.
Sadness comes in pair with happiness. They say "you win some, you lose some". It's a fact. We can't win all the time, can we? And if we want one thing, we might have to let go another. At the end of the day, it's choices again. Duhh... it never stops, does it? Choices are made everyday. There's no two way about it.
So, today I'm making a choice. Yet again.

5 Comments:
all the best with your decision ;)
"Oh, the Places You'll Go!" by Dr Seuss:)
Have a blessed day!
jade, where are youuuu...? bila i masuk sini, mesti baca puisi kat bawah tu... jiwang karatz oii... kalau cinta menjadi layu, bayu bertiup kurasa sayu... hehe
batu...
Yes...sometimes u cant get it all,but there are times when we need to work extra hard to get the most...i'm sure u knew that...so keep up the good work...take care.
LJ
From ur musings i gather that ur such a sweet & sensitive person. me thinks u've been in and out of luv. plenty of new misses too. am i wrong? isn't that great. someone said that its better to fall in love and failed rather than not ever feeling in love.
feeling the pain is half the 'fun' for the fact that the experience is invaluable. its also has something to do what the experts termed 'learning curve'.
falling in love is easy. hitching the right person and living with ur partner till eternity is the hard part. hope u find ur Mr Right soon,
in the mean time, pls continue blogging, and ple update soon.
p.s whats 1/4 Duyong? (as in mermaid?)
Post a Comment
<< Home