Thursday, June 02, 2005

Busy Bee laaa...

I have been busy. Busy. Busy. Busy. Resource planning is not easy. Especially when you're short-handed. One team member, just came back from maternity leave. A week later, she handed in her resignation. Hmm...

No, I am not being judgemental. I envy her, for being able to do that. Personally. But professionally, it's a pain. A LOT. But that's ok. Things will work out as they always do. I hope. Yes, I am being optimistic again.

I tidied up my workspace today. My books and references are neatly stacked on the desk. My in/out tray is cleared off unnecessary stuff. Recycled papers are on my drawer cabinet. My mug, tumbler and flask are arranged neatly on the right side. Lotion and small mirror are put near the CPU. My cubicle wall have things pinned on it. One of which; Stephen Cove's 7 Habits of highly effective people. I also found a recipe. Two actually. For Baked Macaroni and Cheese. I believed I printed those out in hope tp go back home and make it... But apparently I did not succeed. He he he...

I also managed to sort out the papers that should go to the shredder. I wanted to shred the whole stack, but my colleague stopped me. She said, do it little by little. Because according to her, shredding is a theraphy. I took her advice. I kept about 95% of it and walked to the shredder with the other five. She was right. When the papers went through the machine, there's some satisfaction watching it being cut to small pieces... Hmm... sounds like I'm turning into a psychopath. He he he...

Anyway, my desk is tidy now. Except for the folders underneath it. But that shouldn't take a lot of effort and time to sort it out. I shall do that before I leave the office later. Oh yes... I'm still in the office. Nope, not because I'm workaholic. Just because I have deadlines coming one after another, dates of which set by moi, and I need to ensure everything goes smoothly. You know the works...

Hmmm.... frankly, I'm experiencing block again. One of the reason why I haven't been blogging a while. But I guess... no one misses me.. He he he...

4 Comments:

Blogger Nazrah Leopolis said...

hey

i've missed u.

glad u've updated.

June 02, 2005 9:02 PM  
Blogger atenah said...

sapa kata tak miss, kita miss la

June 03, 2005 12:37 PM  
Blogger Hajar said...

ekekeke.. thanks lahh.. rasa terharu.. isk.. isk...

narfy: i like!!

June 03, 2005 12:50 PM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

miss who? hehe - kalau tak miss tak datang ler. came here a few times tak sempat comment lah, ada kat opis lah, macam2 hal..now at 0524 pagi di rumah baru boleh komen..

June 05, 2005 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home