Sad day
London is the city where everyone from all over the world get together. There are probably more foreigners than locals at one time. I've never been there, but have always hope to be there one day. But I know many people who has been there, who actually live there as we speak.
I'm sad that we live in uncertain times. Dangerous times. War and disagreements everywhere. This probably could be avoided, should everyone decided long time ago to deal with their problems instead of meddling with other people's. I don't know. I am no politician nor am I a leader of a country or an organisation. I am just a normal, simple person, who wants to live her life peacefully, who wants to be what she wants to be, and do what she wants to do. I am just me, hoping for a better tomorrow, for myself, for my loved ones. I am a person who dislike conflict, who prefers a truce to unspoken hatred. I am peace. And I wonder why the rest of the world cannot have the same sentiment.
Everyone, lets get together in a mutual prayer. Pray for forgiveness, for love, for peace. Pray for happiness, for laughter, for joy. Pray for hatred to be dissolved, for war to end, for greed to be gone. Pray for justice to be done, not by another war, but with understanding. Pray that everyone accepts their differences and rejoices in their similarities. We are family you and I, regardless what colour your skin is, what religion we hold faith to, what country you were born in, or to which district you're voting to. We are one you and I, in this only one place that we share to live together, this Earth, where God borrowed it to us, for us to stay and live until the day He calls us back. We are, you and I, after all answerable to Him and only Him. We are accountable for our actions. Let's stand together. Regardless what our religion is, or race, or colour. We are all humans. Red blood flows in your veins and mine. We share the same traits. We are the homo sapiens. Let's pray for us. To be strong, to be thankful, to be grateful.
Love and peace. Always.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home