Monday, August 22, 2005

Cat thoughts

This is the second post for today. Because I have something inside me that needs to be let out. Last Thursday, I had a... urmm... what we call an emotional breakdown. Such a shame. Luckily, Secret Friend was around and helped me through it.

It's nothing new. Only a wee bit unusual, than the norm. The fact that I'm afraid of loneliness. And Secret Friend with the wisdom of the Monkey said, "Who doesn't?". And it turned out, of course, Secret Friend was right. Again.

The fact remains that life goes on. And nothing can ever bring back the past. Or erase it.

The noisy and busy mosquitoes keep pestering with the buzzing sound. It's up to me to find a way to stop or at least make them go away. Insecurity will knock us every now and then when things get tough and the sea gets rough. It's for us to ensure all the holes are blocked and the ship can stand the storm.

So many things are happening around me, that I'm feeling left out. But deep down I know it's just not my time yet. And at least slowly things are taking shape in front of me, and I hope they will turn out very well. I'm just impatient. I just want things to get done and over with. In my haste, I forgot that the journey that's matter most. Not the end point. Of course, everything is easier said than done. And it make me think, and rethink. What do I really want in life.

Suprisingly, a fellow blogger, apparently went through similar motion, that her blog went on idle mode for a while. The reasons might be different, and views not the same. But I have a feeling it's gunned from the same source. The Big Guy. He loves us so much that He knocks our head once a while to remind us He's around. I stray a lot. But I always get pulled back. And for that, I am so thankful.

What I'm trying to say is, everything will be okay. Things will turn out as they supposed to. And everything happens for a reason. Whatever gets thrown our way, it does not matter. What matters is how we catch it and use it or let it go. It's our reaction to the motion that breeds result. Good or bad, the result, is up to us.

There are still questions or actions that I'm putting on hold. Some of which I know need to be dealt soon. I'm just having difficulty of letting go. But I will, in time. Some things cannot be rushed. It has to be done slowly, step by step. More for my own good. Because, drastic changes make me go a little bit more looney. I'm comfortable in the looney state that I am now, I have no desire to be loonier or saner. So let me dwell in it, and be happy. The wave of sanity will sweep by soon enough, and it will not be too late. I hope.



1 Comments:

Blogger anedra said...

dahling, hang in there. Have faith in the Big Guy, for He knows what's best for you. And..if u need extra ears to listen, u've got my email. take care.

August 22, 2005 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home