SMILE!!!
I feel so elated today. A phone call with good news can certainly lift up your spirits. And the smile cannot stop. He he he. Although I am not ready to let out the cat from the box, just yet, let me just say that I am thankful and almost tearful. The only news that can top this off, is if someone asks me to marry him. *ROTFL*
5 Comments:
nyomei...nyomeiii nye kucin nih
baru nak type sejibik mcm queens
gomoy2 kang si tomei tomei tu kang aah...
LadyJade, just how do you make your cat smile? mine - all six - do not smile! and share lah - what's the good news?
queens & kak intan: mmg sgt comel
kak teh: sadly.. it's not my cat. i received the picture through email.. tak tau sapa punyer kitty. the news.. nantilah. soon.
Let me guess the good news. Ada orang nak sponsor BMW... betul tak? Heheheheh. Actually, for me that would be 100X better than some guy proposing for marriage... hahahahah. (Gelak guling guling).
Post a Comment
<< Home