Freaky Friday
It's a feeling of freedom.
Thinking back, we can't be too choosy. Neither should we be greedy. And so, I've decided. When it's official I shall announce it to the world (cheeewaaahhhh).
Moving on.
They say love makes the world go round. But love also makes the world go crazy. And love is the neverending story. Wars happen because the love for power, money, oil, etc. Marriages and divorces take place because of love found and lost. PhDs and professors are born because of love for knowledge. Beautiful gardens, wonderful architectures are all products of love. Of course, there are also love for... money. :-)
My point is, love is powerful agent. It can build and it can destroy. It's in our power to decide which to happen. It's so sad when some people just don't treasure love enough.
My thoughts are pretty jumbled up now. I wanted to write about something else, but ended up saying everything else. Hmm.. It's Friday, I'm supposed to be thinking fine. The fact that it's weekend and I be able to kick back and relax. Or... can't I?
I feel a little delirious. What with the decision that I made earlier this morning. Also the expectations and hopes. I am fickle at times. And this is one of those few instances. Crazy.
And suddenly the thoughts of... future.


1 Comments:
Thinking back, we can't be too choosy. Neither should we be greedy. And so, I've decided. When it's official I shall announce it to the world (cheeewaaahhhh).
<--- muahahahahahahahaha....makan cili...makan cili...
Post a Comment
<< Home