If in love, I hear your soft whisper
The sweet love song, close to my ear
If in doubt, I feel your support
Through out the night it never stops
If in hurt, I cry out the pain
Your being near, seems to stop the rain
Alas, we are only humans
Our destiny is weaved not by tokens
So long my love, I bid you farewell
Though my heart screams, I know all is well
The different path that we take
It shall not be a mistake
Your future lies beyond where I could follow
And mine stays where you would feel hollow
But the memories shall stay
Through laughter or dismay
If fate brings us back together
Then our love is forever... Ja - june'05
kalau hati sudah cinta
apa kau kata kuturutkan saja
kalau hati sudah sayang
siang malam kuterbayang-bayang
kalau hati ada rindu
selalu kutitip puisi untukmu
kalau cinta menjadi layu
bayu bertiup kurasa sayu Ja - june'05
"When a woman stops loving a man, she keeps quiet. She stops fighting back. She doesn't nag. She doesn't even try to persuade you after a first attempt."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home