Friday, July 08, 2005

@friendster

I logged into friendster and my attention was pulled towards this:

Popular searches in my network

1. newest cellphones
2. video chat
3. apple ipod
4. night club clothes
5. download free polyphonic ringtones
6. nokia 7610
7. fun tests
8. pc game downloads
9. how to play guitar
10. psychic reading

Well, I suppose people in my network are technology savvy. Oh beware what you search in friendster, they track it. As such if you search for 'funny' stuff (you know what I meant), it'll show up sooner or later. Hmm... "night club clothes"?? Is there some kind of dress code to go clubbing?

Oh, I personally feel urmm.. iPod is a waste of money (sorry Ayu..). I rather spend on a PDA. Hehe.. Of course, this is my humble opinion. You might feel differently. Urmm.. I'm sure iPod fans would say that I've not caught the fever...

I'm having headache at the moment. It started somewhere before lunch today. I ate chicken and mushroom rice for lunch. Desert was eclair and cream puff. And my head is still playing heavy metal music inside. I probably need a 24 hours sleep... Lilian Too did say something about taking care of my health more this month. Hehe..

what the mouth speaks might not be what the heart feels. it's not easy for the lips to smile when the soul is crying. there are things that are more precious beyond its physical beauty. there is passion beyond the basic lust. there is love after the fire of hatred dies. there is longing before the eyes meet. there is anger after a trial that meets failure. but in the end there is always blessing, for happiness in future. we might pretend we're a couple of children under that warm blanket, reading after dark. but the truth is, we're a couple of adults seeking refuge in each others' hugs...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ely said...

wait till PMS comes!!!

get well soon jadey!

July 09, 2005 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home