Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Techie Punch

Hello people! Miss me or not...?? Last Thursday, I decided to.. well.. burn my wallet and get meself this...





Comel or not?

AND then.. the next day only I found out that it has a microphone, but no speaker. Ergo, playing back the movies on the thingy itself will be like watching old movies... Luckily it's not black and white. However, downloading the movie into the PC, will enable you to listen to the audio playback too. Hmmm.. things that marketing people purposely leave out. And we as consumer, take for granted. Did not think something so... simple like that would be left out. I am NOT going to regret anything. Other than the audio part, I love the rest of it.

So.. if the other day I said something about not knowing when I'm gonna post up pictures.. well.. fear not, I shall be posting pictures soon. he he he...

Photography is actually... hmm.. a mutual interest in the family. But we've never really indulged in it. For one, it IS an expensive hobby. You see, just after getting this camera, I'm already planning to get another battery (which is very logical...), the AC cable (another logical thing to have) and the pouch (logical wattt... to put all the cables inside, easy to carry here and there...). Honestly, I was thinking of getting one of 'em SLRs... BUT my practical side was stronger that day... he he he..

Anyway, this cutey (I haven't given it a name, yet), has only 14MB internal memory, ergo, it's just logical for me to get that extra 256MB memory card which is sold at discounted price since I'm buying the camera. It's slim, although not as slim as Sony's, but that does not matter, since the picture... It is soooooooooooo clear and well... I like it already. I managed to ask for complimentary table tripod besides the stone-age umbrella and mouse pad and membership card that the kedai gave to me. I wanted to squeeze in another 16MB memory card, but the salesman's face went pucat already. Hmm.. seriously, I should be squeezing for other stuff actually. But, I digress.

Ohhh.. it also has different presets for shooting mode. The 2.0" TFT screen. I asked if they have other colours besides silver, they don't. Hmm.. I'm thinking of having it wrap. Yes, wrapped. I was walking in The Curve yesterday, and came across this kiosk, they are selling wrapping service. Not for presents, not for books, but mobile phones, digicams, etc. And they look damn nice! You get to choose which pattern you want, the wrapping plastic lah, then for RM40, they'll make-over your gadgets. Nice, huh?

So, these past few days, I've been taking pictures in my mum's taman. And Mak already made her request. Ambik gambar bunga mak tu banyak2, lepas tu print and then frame. Mak nak gantung kat dining hall. There are some pictures in my PC already, but I need to tweak them summore, because it was taken with higher res.

My blog shall be colourful after this. He he he. I like.

6 Comments:

Blogger Gunn said...

So, U gonna give it to me or not?? For my birthday?? Thanks.. Ure so nice..

June 21, 2005 3:55 PM  
Blogger Hajar said...

G: in your dreams, i will.. hehe.. and yea, i'm almost always nice..

narfy: yeay!!

June 21, 2005 9:14 PM  
Blogger Hajar said...

ml: am already addicted to it! hehe.. to the extend tembok highway pun so interesting, i took the picture this morning, while stopping at the traffic light.. hahahaha..

June 21, 2005 9:57 PM  
Blogger D.N.A.S said...

You can join my husband's club: digitalphotofreak.
I'm in another club: digitalphotophobia. Hahahah.
For next month's gaji, I think you'll be very tempted to have the 'real' thing: Digital Video Cam.

June 22, 2005 11:23 AM  
Blogger Hajar said...

tDNA: i don't think i'm eligible to be graced with the honourable 'freak' title yet.. hehe.. so, i think my next gaji still save la.. hehehe..

June 22, 2005 12:56 PM  
Blogger Ely said...

eh eh cik kak, dia senyap2 rupanya pergi shopping eh! i think u made the right choice. my husband loves olympus. he had the olympus camedia 2.1 mp and then upgraded to the 5.1 mp one 2 years ago. he swears that camedia is the best.

i am still waiting for my own digital camera.

June 22, 2005 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home