Tell me it's real!
They say all is fair in love and war. So, I'm doing a great injustice if I say this is unfair. Instead, I will say lady luck is not on my side. At least, not yet. Besides, I know I'm looking to other things. God is fair. He knows I'm not ready. Even if I say I am. And I know He keeps the best for me. So, who am I to question destiny?
We walk in a path, designated for us. A path that is carved by the decisions we made in the past. I look back, and I understand why I walk on this one. However much I dislike some of the attributes, I know this is the right one. And there is a reason why I walk on it. And I know, because of the decision I made today, my path has been altered accordingly. I just hope I'm given the right amount of strength to walk on. Oh.. there is always a choice, to change, to make new decisions. So, there is nothing to worry about.
Meanwhile, I intend to enjoy whatever that I have now. And hopefully everything will turn out well in the end. Life is too short to keep on worrying. Or be angry. Or be sad. Life goes on. The world does not stop just because we do.

2 Comments:
LJ- I don't exactly know where all this is coming from, but it looks like u have a very positive outlook in life..and by that, u can't go wrong! so here's to a happy, merry life to you! :)
kak anedra: part of it is from guilt...
empty: it's a struggle to be positive all the time, and sometimes it pulls you down, but we should not give up to have the best for ourselves.
Post a Comment
<< Home