Knock three times
Much, much harder, is to apologise when the action that requires it, was done out of fear and self doubt. Probably a little anger. And it is so disappointing that it needs a lot of courage. However justifiable the anger was.
Whisper the word to my ear
so that I am convinced
you miss me as much as I do you
Hold me in your arms
so that I am assured
you will never let me go
Kiss away my tears
so that I am blessed
with your love strong as the north wind
Lets hide from the world
I do not care what goes on around
as long as we share the moment together
Come away with me
lets not be far apart
may it brings us closer by the moment
Shout your love for me
for I need to hear it again
as my heart screaming your name
Heaven pours the tenderness in the rain
Ja-July'05

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home