Life is an essay...
When you look at life objectively, you tend to be disappointed or frustrated when it doesn't go your way. I used to think that way. And then... I grew up. Life is subjective. Granted we cannot see the future, that much I've accepted long time ago, but I'm referring to our expectations. When we have fixed expectations, we see things and our surroundings definitely. It's good and we are supposed to have goals and objectives in life, but it does not have to be the definite future. We have to be able to manouvre, adapt to the changes and accept the shortcomings.
When we see life subjectively, anything can happen. That is why the Wright brothers could fly, and Sir Franklin found electricity. We see things differently, we view life differently. And we will wonder the greatness of the Creator.
But then, that's just my two cents... ;-)

2 Comments:
life is all anout experimenting and u know that we all tend to fall. and what do we do after that? we get up and go over and over again. now thats the 2nd chance we're talking about.
the thing is, so what if we fail the 1st time. we try and try again, depending on ur determination to try as many times as u want.
if u're positive, the 2nd chance will always be a piece of cake!
so true kak ely.. ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home