Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Red Tuesday

I've been really busy these past few days. It's harder when you're cleaning up the mess left by the previous owners. However, looking at the bright side, as always, it's a good learning ground. And I am glad for that.

How do you feel, when you give someone something, and later you found out that that person gave that very thing that you gave to someone else? How would you react?

I saw red.

Yes, I am emotional when things like this happen. I very rarely bought gifts for anyone. So, when I do buy something, it means a LOT. And it hurts when it is not appreciated as it should. Am I being childish? No, I guess I'm just being human.

So, there you go.

I learnt, you've got to reserve part of yourself for that person who won't take you for granted.

:-)

1 Comments:

Blogger anedra said...

i'd feel the same way! RED all the way. and you are right - reserve a big part of yrself for those who won't take u for granted! life is too short for us to spend with those who don't really appreciate us anyways!

July 12, 2005 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home