Danger Zone
Very theurapatic, this blogging, is. As many out there would agree. I'm sure. If you don't agree, in my current state, I shall be tempted to force you to agree. So might as well, save us the wasted energy, and just be agreeable to whatever I'm saying. Now... that's better, dontcha think?
On top of being emotionally unstable (not mentally, yet) I am having pre-migraine attack. And also pre-influenza (if there's such thing). I am going to babble about anything and everything starting from... now. So, if you fear that you might be dragged into the 'lovely' bottomless pit (now, people who came out with this, must've been there, but how can it be bottomless, when they were able to come back up?) with me, you're allowed to excuse yourself now.
Having said that, now that I think about it, without typing it out, I feel silly to be thinking to write it down. And since I do not want to resort being called a foolish idiot (redundant, I know) I will say, it has to deal with my insecurity of what I'm lacking (or so I thought). Anyway, it's such a stupid, childish thing, that I don't think intelligent people would want to read about. So, we shall not talk about that. He he he...
Apparently I'm not that deep in that bottomless pit after all. That's a good news. Now, it seems like I don't have anything to say, so you're saved from reading useless, meaningless stuff. Gimme time to recover, I might come back with something more... intelligent.
So, ciao.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home