He he he he...
I am going to Amsterdam. Next Wednesday. Yup. Me. Moi. Jade. Going to Amsterdam. He he he he. I am ovewhelmed. And at the moment, starting to get excited.
And I have a good reason to be. I've never been outside from Malaysia. Except for Singapore. But, she is like a sister. So, not much difference.
I got the call yesterday. My new job. At the new place. Well, they decided to send me to Amsterdam for training and meetings. For three weeks. I was too shocked and overwhelmed yesterday to be excited. But, I know people who are closed with me are all excited. He he he. Last night, when I received the call, I was a total parrot. I repeated everything that the caller said. Because I just couldn't digest it. I even got wind in my stomach throughout the night! Ha ha ha..
Anyway, the euphoria has settled. And I am now really looking forward to it. I also realised that the things that I put off to buy for now, has to be purchased. The luggage. The jacket. Pants. And some other stuff. Ugh...
Ok, Kak Intan just received a brilliant advice from her friend. "Adapt. Like a Dutch lady, eat everything." He he he... I will surely do! Kak Intan has also given me a list of the things to do/see/buy when I'm there. I hope I have time to actually do/see/buy them. One thing for sure, I'll be taking pictures.
So, if any of you bloggies and blog readers are around the area within the next three weeks, let me know. Maybe we can meet up over pastries and cheese (see Kak Intan, I'm learning already...). Ekekeke...

5 Comments:
Nak itot, my international passport idup lagik. Nak gi ambik gambar tulip banyak2.
muahahaha...selamat bergumbira ya...eh blog tukau baju...very grownup aah jade...something happened to u hor while i was gone?
LJ: heyyy! such great news!! congratulations, and have lotsa fun in Amsterdam!! happy for you girl!
testeddna: jom ahh...
nazrah: thanks kakak. will surely do. hehe.. i think baju baru ni classic sket. ekeke..
anedra: tq! am so happy for me too! :-D
LJ, Wah, seronoknya. Wish I could go too. Have fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home