Monday, September 05, 2005

New Layout

Hmm... When I opened my blog this morning, I feel like changing its look. The problem is, I do not have the luxury (a.k.a. time) to creating new layout on my own. Thus, this new template. Groovy, though I'm removing some stuff away. I'd like to create a new... season, for my blog. Seeing that a new chapter of my life is beginning starting next week.

There shall be no more lamenting (gosh, I hope I can do this!). There shall be no more negativity. There shall always be laughter and smile. Oh... but I'm such a realist, sarcasm will still be around, I guess. Most important, there shall be creativity. He he he...

This is a short post. ' nuff said.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ely said...

way to go lady jadey. positive is good!

even if its of something sad and would like to blog about it, theres nothing wrong with it.

just be urself :)

September 06, 2005 7:02 AM  
Blogger Hajar said...

thanks ely.. *hugs*

September 06, 2005 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home