Psst...
First week at work in KL was really hectic. I barely had time to sleep. On top of that, Hari Raya this year will be totally different from previous years. I will be working. Yup, you read that right the first time. I'll be working. And it's just not convenient for me to NOT to, because this is the trial period for KL office. Urmm.. I am NOT a workaholic. Sheeshhhh... Nee! It's just that, this is a new job, and the operations are in its virgin run, and I am one of the two person that need to make it happen. So, in a nutshell, I have to be there. Anyway, enough work talk.
KUL is experiencing the Dutch weather! Imagine the Netherlands, having this grey weather almost every day all year long! Anyway, it's nice to be back. Am I missing AMS, heck yea! My first meal in KL was... fried noodle. At home. And, I cooked it. Har har har. Yea... on my first day back. Came home, Ma was in the kitchen, preparing meal for berbuka. And I went straight to cooking the fried noodle. Ma's bingka roti was not sweet enough for me, and she was asking what I ate in AMS that made my tooth sweeter. Funny how we say sweet tooth, when the tounge is the one tasting the sweetness, eh?
I have not finish unpacking. The enormous red luggage is still in the living room in my apartment. I will do it tonight when I get back. I'm at my parents' now. No, I cannot blog from the office. They firewalled Blogger, and Yahoo!Mail. I can't even browse and read blogs. Ughhh...
There is one consolation though. Hunk is with me all day long. (All night? ehem!) The team here is working following AMS time. So, for this first month, we go in at 2.30pm, and come back around midnight (or later). In fact, we are working more hours than the people in AMS. I barely see my housemates! Ish, no more work talk, I said.
Remember the other day I was talking about masks? Some of us wear them to protect ourselves. From heart ache, from being broken hearted (Bar-too, this might get jiwang-ish). I find myself wearing one all the time. But deep inside, I want to be known as who I really am. I detest masks. On me, or on other people. It shields the truth, and that's just sad, isn't it?
I have decided to do something that I am not sure a wise thing to do. I have decided to break some walls. Not around me, but someone else's. It's not wise because of some... physical reasons, and... spritual reasons. It will be a challange if I do succeed in breaking those walls. But I know as well, that the owner wants it to be broken. Heck, this is getting too personal. Muahahaha... Anyway, suffice to say, related parties want things to happen but related parties are scared and uncertain if wanting things to happen are such a wise thing to do. Right thing to do. So related parties are saying things that hurt related parties in attempt to disguise feelings and hopes and in hope to avoid own heart ache.
Future is uncertain. What we do today shapes it. What I decide today, with the hope of a better tomorrow. It might not sit well on some people, but hey, it's my life. Let me dictate how it should be as long as I'm not committing offense to the law of humans, or nature. 'nuff said.
By the way, I might be blogging once a week only, and I'm sure everytime, it'll be long. I'm off now to read my sisters' blogs. Be happy everyone. We live only once, do what makes you happy, no regrets. Let not be a day when we look back and wish we lived it differently. It's just not done. And, God's will, as long as we remember Him, He will surely lay the golden path for us. Everytime. One way, or the other.

5 Comments:
Welcome back...really wonder where were u since u came back last week...bake any kuih raye dis year?U work,me exam on the 5th day raye...the exam that determines my life onwards...ok anyway...hav a nice ramadhan back home...take care.
yes dear i missed u. u said u needed to talk to me but we didnt get the chance to chat.
Keje different timezone? Rasa macam Deja Vu je... I used to do that when we were supporting Istanbul Airport a few years ago. Syokla, before masuk office boleh pegi shopping dulu.... heheheheh.
eheeemmm.....ehhheeeemsem apa khabar? hehehemsem.
ely: yerp, i need some advice from you... :-)
testeddna: mmg syiok. pi buat treatment rambut.. hehe.. best..
nazrah: kabar2 baik ajer.. hehe.. i miss you la kakak..
Post a Comment
<< Home