Friday, October 07, 2005

Taking off

12.10 pm. Feeling a little sad this morning. As I woke up, realising that it's my last morning in Amsterdam. The weather has been misty, in the last couple of days. I guess it's because we're taking away the sun with us back to KL. And I feel as if I'm about to enter the reality again, in less than 24 hours. :-p

I will be on my way back in 8 hours time. It's seems as if only yesterday that I was walking arround downtown, gulping the view, air and people.

I guess, I'm leaving part of my heart here...

3 Comments:

Blogger Kak Teh said...

have a safe flight, LadyJade and hope to see you back blogging from Malaysia! and you must have loads of happy memories from Amsetrdam.

October 08, 2005 10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup. safe journey kak jade. amin. anyways. saya dah tukar url blog. =)

lifeschapters.blogspot.com

October 11, 2005 10:12 AM  
Blogger Nazrah Leopolis said...

yoo hoo dah baik jet lag belum...miss seeing u online

October 15, 2005 6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home