Quicky
It's 3.09pm now.
This new job is an interesting job. More operational, not support work like they told me during the interview. Also, it's not only for AP region, but the whole world. Hmm... groovy. Anyway, This is a new experience altogether for me. Totally different stuff than what I've been doing the past several years. I can't say at the moment if I will love this job. It's just different. And at the moment I'm trying to be indifferent about it. I'm keeping my options open, and fingers veed.
Gotta go now. Will update soon.

5 Comments:
Waaa.... ni yang jealous 8 kali ganda nih.... Apasal le DHL taknak ambik aku. Dah lebih 10 kali aku apply... Kalau tak akupun boleh naik basikal kat Amsterdam... hihihi. Anyway, enjoy yourself (sebelum beranak-pinak). Hahahah.
jade, dont forget the pancake house - they make the best pancakes - all kinds of flavours and sizes. How long will you be there for? there;s talk that there will be a conference that I might be interested in attending there..
tdna: come one, come all!! hehehe...
kakteh: will be here until 7th of october. come over!!! love to meet you! email me at aquajade27@yahoo.com. maybe i can call you? am staying in Holiday Inn A'dam.
moshi moshi...jade san...
hehehehe...dah hampir seminggu kau berada di sana...so..mamat tuh melayu ke? single ke? hensem tak? best tak buat peneman? hehehe...mamat mana lagik...mamat yg aku doa2kan anak empat tuh la...
okay - will email my number! aaagh - only until 7th Oct? dont forget the museums!
Post a Comment
<< Home