Friday, September 09, 2005

Leaving, going and missing

This post is especially dedicated to the friends that I've made in Isabicks (bukan nama sebenar).
-----------------------------

Thank you so much for the memories, knowledge and friendship.
(Warning: I am about to get sentimental). We are not just co-workers, but also, to me friends, sisters and brothers. The sweat, tears and laughter. Hmm.. cannot think of anything to say, but to all, the best of luck, may His Blessings are always with us.

I will not say goodbye, for we will still meet again. And please remember not to arrange any karaoke session anytime soon. You know. 3 weeks. Me. In. Amsterdam. (ok, ok... bordering to bragging. he he he).

Anyway, I can't think of anything to say, because I am feeling a little... sad. So, see all of you very soon!


3 Comments:

Blogger D.N.A.S said...

after 3 weeks dah bulan puasa la wey, camana nak karaoke? Anyway, that will leave you ample time to practise singing 'Cinta' by Melly and KD. Good luck. Post le gambar masa kat Marche aritu...

September 12, 2005 9:05 AM  
Blogger Queens City said...

ermmmm....rugi kak dayang...never in my life would ever think that someday i will sing twinkle..twinkle little star again in front the crowd...hahahahahaha...

well...pitching out..melody also suda lari...kene practise lebih kalo mau nyanyi Cinta...kekekekeke

all the best in your new company...jgn lupa ole2 for me from amsterdam...keychain pun jadik la... ;)

September 12, 2005 9:49 AM  
Blogger Hajar said...

Cinta? lagu aper tuh. hahaha...

September 15, 2005 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home