Thursday, September 08, 2005

Still excited, but mellowed...

Today, I surfed the net, looking for information on Amsterdam. Well, I did that yesterday, but more intensively (he he he) today.

Oh before that, it just so happened, that the day I decided to change my blog layout, is my 100th post. How's that for irony? I see that as a good move. :-)

So, what have I found so far about Amsterdam (yes, this cat is so curious, and excited. and when this cat is excited about something, she'll do anything to get all the info she can get...)? The best times to travel to Holland is during summer and... AUTUMN. It is the beginning of autumn now. And it's my favourite season (although I've never experienced four seasons before). The weather forecast, it looks like it gets colder everyday. And it'll be rainy too.

It is said that Amsterdam is beautiful during nightime. Because of the lights. Seriously, I have so many places to visit, I really, really hope I have the time! Remember Jade, you're there to work, and learn... (yeah, yeah... like I can go back there anytime I want! I sure will enjoy my time to the fullest!) I have to remember to buy additional battery for my digicam. Pictures. Pictures. Pictures. For they paint (capture?) a thousand words.

Anyway, at work, now, I am still busy arranging this and that. Settling last minute stuff. Before I'm gone. It's with heavy heart (ye ke?) that I am leaving. But alas, we have to move, and grow for the better. I still have to go to site tomorrow morning. A meeting in the afternoon. Another 24 gruelling hours... or less.

Oooh... a lot of people has given me the shopping list. Urmm... for them. He he he... Ash wants a talking cow. Subi wants the dutch lady. Nat and Suz requested the windmill. Ohh... TZ already asked something for her daughter (isskk.. I won't be around when she comes!! Unless, she's eager enough to see her aunty jade. he he he...). I was also 'reminded' many, many times by different people to go to the Red Light District. And I am inclined to visit the Marijuana Museum...


NOTE: Pictures taken from The Amsterdam Site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home